HexaLock™ CD-RX Media The First Truly Copy Protectable CD-R
HexaLock CD-RX media are specially made CD-R's that contain a
pre-compiled session, which includes security elements that make the discs copy protectable.
The program files are linked to security elements during the recording process, thus creating a
copy-protected CD-R. Software developers, specialty publishers, government and military service
providers and virtually anyone trying to protect smaller sized distribution runs are ideal
candidates for CD-RX use. The duplication process can be done in one-off mode or in an automated
mode in selected duplication systems.
HexaLock CD-RX Key Features
- Excellent resistance to copying software
- Serialization and tracking information possible
- Advanced anti-cracking techniques
- Polymorphic encryption process
- Conforms to the Orange Book Standards
- Compatible with standard CD recorders
- Rimage Producer II Plug-in Available
- Patent Pending Technology
Applications for CD-RX
- Image Source provides CD duplication services for software publishers who require copy-protection
solutions for low volume duplication runs and high value, specialty content, products.
- Software developers wish to protect alpha and beta versions of their PC titles before launching
the titles. The developers are most vulnerable to serious damage to their commercial success if
titles are stolen and distributed via the Internet, before their official launch. There are no
known generic cracks for HexaLock therefore the distribution of a cracked generic version of
software on the Internet is very unlikely.
- Military, Governmental Organizations, Businesses organizations who distribute limited and
confidential information to employees and other related parties, must control their information
distribution. In addition to the fact that unauthorized copies cannot be made, it is possible to
implement a serialization feature, that makes every disc unique, and a user authentication feature
that prevents unauthorized individuals from using the disc.
- Kiosk service providers are being asked by major publishers to protect media distributed via
kiosks. Those publishers generally protect their replicated CD-ROM titles, and they must copy
protect their CD-R versions of these titles as well.
HexaLock CD-RX Specs
- Recordable Disc Capacity - 670 MB
- Maximum Recording Speed - 48x
- Average Authentication Time - less than 500 ms
HexaLock CD-RX media is available from Image Source, Inc. Contact Image Source for more information
at by using our on-line contact form.